In this tutorial, I will show you how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV, FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TV, and Android Mobiles.
Smart IPTV is an IPTV service that lets you access your IPTV subscriptions from multiple IPTV service providers. You can say that it is an IPTV management service for the end-users.
The most important thing to note about Smart IPTV is that it does not offer any channels or playlists of its own. It lets you stream channels that you have access to from other IPTV subscriptions. The biggest benefit of this app is that you can access channels from multiple IPTV subscriptions in one place. This eliminates the need to install multiple apps for multiple IPTV services.
You need to import the channel playlists from your IPTV subscriptions either using an EPG URL, M3U URL, or a playlist file saved in your local storage.
Smart IPTV is a paid service. However, there are NO recurring charges. You just need to pay a one-time activation fee of 5.49 EUR or nearly 6.10 USD.
Use the MAC address in your Smart IPTV app to activate Smart IPTV paid service (more about it in the ‘How to use’ section later in the guide).
There is a free 7-day trial as well, which you can explore before buying the paid subscription. You may start the trial with the same MAC address.
Note: Do not forget to activate the paid service before the expiration of the 7-day trial if you want your playlists migrated.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you’re not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
How to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick
Since we are going to sideload the Smart IPTV on FireStick, we must first enable the security option Apps from Unknown Sources in the FireStick settings. Follow the steps below:
1. You need to be on the home screen of FireStick
2. Now, click Search
3. In the Search window, search for the app called Downloader
This is the app through which we will sideload Smart IPTV on FireStick
Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and install this app
For the detailed guide, read how to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader
4. After installing the Downloader app, get back to the home screen and select Settings
5. Within Settings, go to the option My Fire TV and open it
6. Now, the next option you will access is Developer Options
7. On the window that opens next, go ahead and click on Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you still have the older version of the FireStick interface, click Apps from Unknown Sources
8. Turn the option ON for the Downloader app
Once you have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, you may start installing the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here are the steps:
9. You may now open the Downloader app
When you run it for the first time, some prompts will be displayed. Dismiss them by choosing the appropriate options
When the following screen of the app appears, click the textbox where it already has ‘http://’
10. Now, simply type in the following path/URL on this popup window with the onscreen keyboard: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smart
OR, you may type the shortened version as well: firesticktricks.com/smart
11. Wait until the Smart IPTV APK is downloaded onto your FireStick device
12. Downloader app will automatically run the Smart IPTV APK for you
Go ahead and click Install
13. Let the Smart IPTV app install on FireStick
Takes a minute
14. When the app has been downloaded, the following window is displayed saying App installed
We will open and use the app in the next section. Let us click DONE and delete the Smart IPTV APK from the storage and save some space
15. Click Delete now
16. Click Delete again to delete the APK file
Great! You now have the Smart IPTV app installed on Amazon FireStick.