What is IPTV?
IPTV is a system for viewing television content through the Internet connection. It is a digital television subscription service generally provided by broadband Internet operators. It consists of access to a grid of channels both open and pay, almost in the same way that traditional cable networks operate. But unlike these, it offers online content on demand, for example full movies and TV series.
How to use IPTV?
Access to IPTV services is made through a decoder device that is connected to the television, however, it is possible to find applications for computers, smart televisions and mobile devices that can replace it.
What is Smart IPTV?
Smart IPTV is an IPTV application that can be installed on various models of smart televisions such as LG televisions with Web OS system. It does not offer any content, except for some test transmissions, so it is necessary to have the IPTV playlists provided by the service provider or, failing that, to have those that circulate freely on the web. Here we tell you its installation method. How to install Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV
How to install Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV
- Open the LG Content Store app.
- Use the search engine to find the Smart IPTV application.
- Once Smart IPTV is downloaded and installed, open the application.
- On the right side of the screen you will be able to distinguish a sequence of characters. This is the identifier of your LG TV. Write down this sequence.
- The next step is to load the IPTV lists. For this, use your PC’s browser and go to its website https://siptv.app/news/.
- Next, click on the MyList tab.
- In the MAC field, enter the identifier of your Smart TV.
- Then use the File section to load local IPTV lists or URL to load dynamic IPTV lists that update automatically from the web.
- Finally, click on the Send button. Once this is done, the list of channels will be loaded into the Smart IPTV interface on your television so that you can access their content with just one click.